Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Please !This is for the guys. but I will take a girls advice to, any stories or vents you might have will help

Well when I first met him he just looked at me, then next class we paired up an talked a little. Well, today we talked alot I mean he was smiling at me I was smiling at him, laughing. He asked if I had a boyfriend an I dont so I told him, he asked why. He was asking questions like where do you live, you know questions like that. And come to find out both of us are majoring in the same field. After class we walked to the parking lot, I said your gf must be waiting an he put his hand on my shoulder an an laughed. But we parted in the parking lot an he said I'll see you later. I mean why didnt he ask for my number? Do you think he likes me? I mean I dont hink he has a gf, um when he left to catch his ride it was some girl, but when I said to him Oh you gf is waiting for you he mumbled something an smiled at me an put his hand on my shoulders, I mean we walked together out side an if that was his girl she saw us, an he told me he'll see me later.Please !This is for the guys. but I will take a girls advice to, any stories or vents you might have will help
Ok, deep breaths. Seeing as how no one is answering.


It sounds like he likes you, and obviously you want him to ask you out, so just keep being yourself and sending out that vibe that you are interested in him. Possibly the occasional arm rub, hold his hand for a second, something small that will make a semi-smart person realise.


From the sounds of it, he doesn't have a girlfriend, and honestly he probably just wants to get to know you a little better before he asks you out, which makes sense if you two don't know each other that well. Maybe asking for your number was too forward for him. If next time you see him he doesn't make a more direct move, you make a move. Only something small, maybe coffee to talk about your course at school, or play a game of mini-golf. Something fun that gives him the chance to be alone with you for a while with no time restriction and he will work up the guts to ask then if he wants to.


Unrequited love can suck and really hurt, but I don't think you're in this situation. Sounds like you have a blossoming romance ahead. I mean, once I really liked this girl heaps, for months and months I would spend time with her but never considered she could feel the same about me. Long story short, after about 5 months she got a boyfriend and finally told me she had a huge crush on me, but couldn't keep hurting herself by waiting. That hurt, and I wished so bad I had said something. But I didn't and missed out. Of course now I have a beautiful, amazing girlfriend and couldn't be happier, and can laugh. But don't go through the torture I put myself through.


Give it time, let yourselves get to know each other and enjoy the chase! The chase is what makes it all great.


Good luck, and best wishes... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment