Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please answer mine?? girl problem and friend! i need advice for you guys..?

I have a huge problem here and I don't know what to do...





okay, here's the thing..





I'm going out with my friend ex-girlfriend, but they only dated online and only met once.





I met her first, we talked for at least 3 months..Back then, we did got close and we already like each other..





Until one day, My computer broke down...


then my friend add her on myspace....We stop talking for a while..





but while were not talking. my friend and her got close..so after 6 months. they got together....





At first, i didn't really care..I was proud of them..





then few months later, my friend started not talking to her..





and while she's in suffering, I was there..


when she needed help i was there.


when she needed someone to talk to i was there...





I again really close to her again..


and I got to know her pretty much....





my friend wasn't talking to her for 3 weeks and don't give her explanation why..3 weeks, 2 weeks until she got tired of it.


and ask him..if they still going out or if they break up? he said ';its up to you';..so she break up..





when they break up, I was talking to her still.





after 5 months of us talking again..we got close and got together..I met her few times than my friend. I didn't ask her out in internet.


Because I want to her birthday party and I kissed her..thats how we got together...





but after I kiss her...





of course i showed some respect to my friend.





I asked him if its okay to holla at he's ex-gf and he said it was okay...


so i really did....


but now, we are going out..


.


my friend and my other friends too that friend with us. they mad at me?


not all of them but only him and my other friend dude..





I don't get it why my other friend is into this and its not even his business...





now weren't talking. They are getting all butthurt now...because she got hella pretty..Actually she was nice and everything..I Dont get it why ppl would do that to her..she deserve better...





They are jealous of me and everything now..


they wont talk to me...


but sometimes, they would text her ';why you choose one if you can have both of em'; got me mad..





I think if your a true friend, you would be between two of your friends and not only to one friend...





i showed some respect.but i aint getting any..


I ask him if its okay and i told him myself that we are going out.


what should i do?? advice here please thanks..


sorry its way too late.Please answer mine?? girl problem and friend! i need advice for you guys..?
it seems like their all jealous


or theres something else going on behind the scenes that you dont know about


so you can ask your friends if they know anything that you should know


but if not then continue to go on your way dating herPlease answer mine?? girl problem and friend! i need advice for you guys..?
It seems, they just butthurt that they lost thier chance


AFTER she got pretty?





seems like horrible friends to me





What i suggest is have a real heart to heart with your girl


sit her down, to talk about it





tell her, something like


I dont mind if you actually still like him, i'll always be here for you


but i wont stick around if you decide to stay with both of us





if she truely likes you, then she would stay with you, if she doesnt, then maybe its not worth it to be involved in this relationship if both sides arent happy





theres also the risk of her just getting more confused and dont know what to do








But this is totally on you and how you word it,


there is no real ';answer'; to love, gotta figure it out on your own


but i wish you the best of luck


Internet relationships arent the best of relationships, but it can work out

No comments:

Post a Comment