Tuesday, July 27, 2010

GUYS AND GIRLS! Cybering... I've been such a tease... PLEASE HELP ME! 10 pts FOR THE BEST ADVICE!?

So I was dating this guy I go to university with over the spring semester. We got to know each other very well and got along excellently. Problem is, he is taking a summer semester abroad in Europe.





I talk to him online, and lately, the chats have gotten really racy. We've been cybering, but I'm honestly not comfortable doing some of the things we've talked about unless we were in a committed relationship. But I feel like I'm making it sound like I'll do anything whether or not its official.





How should I break it to him? In person, online, ASAP? I would do it... if we were together. I really need some good advise... guys, how would you take it the news?GUYS AND GIRLS! Cybering... I've been such a tease... PLEASE HELP ME! 10 pts FOR THE BEST ADVICE!?
Ya your leading him on just a tad. i'd tell him, but he will probably understand that saying something online is different than in person and he might even respect you for not jumping in. guys dont want a committed relationship with someone they think will jump in the sack with anyone. If you did he probably wouldnt stay with you, guys like to think they are one of the chosen few. I know my husband wouldnt have married me if he thought Id give it up to any guy. Just break the newsGUYS AND GIRLS! Cybering... I've been such a tease... PLEASE HELP ME! 10 pts FOR THE BEST ADVICE!?
email him that its fun to have a cyber fantasy life - that it allows you to pretend you'd do stuff that you'd never do in real life and asks if he enjoys the fantasy too? that way he'll know it's fantasy and you wont prolong the wrong message

No comments:

Post a Comment