Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice plz!! its serious i think im falling for this guy really bad, plz girl me advice!!!?

i am 18 and im really pretty and skinny. i like this guy dylan A LOT and he told me that he liked me 2. he also said that he liked one other girl Mary... but she's not very pretty at all, and im smaller than her. dylan and I we hungout a lot and kissed. he would give me long hugs and just hold me, Then all of a sudden he started to date Mary just 3 days ago. i see him at school, and he stares at me all the time. and flirts with me alot. he also still gives me long hugs and txts me. WHY is he doing this??? does he still like me?? what should i do??Advice plz!! its serious i think im falling for this guy really bad, plz girl me advice!!!?
well, i'm not gonna lie. it sounds like he's not committed to you at all.





he probably only likes you because you are hot, if she's less conventional looking, she's probably his sugar momma.





classic trophy gf / sugar momma gf scenario





either way, unless you want to go all the way and it mean nothing, i'd ditch this scum bag.





trust me. i'm a guy. i know these things.Advice plz!! its serious i think im falling for this guy really bad, plz girl me advice!!!?
Just keep doing what your doing, it seems that he likes you . And maybe hes not looking for just looks, dont act so eager for him. Also dont answer some of his txts play hard to get. My Opinion though.
Just tell him how you feel. What can it hurt. You never know unless you ask.
Honestly, it sounds like your his back up girl. I have 9 brothers and whenever they were dating someone and texting someone else who was prettier, they said it was good for the ego especially if she'll make out with me on the drop of a dime. He'll keep doing it as long as you let him, and honestly if he genuinly liked you, he would have chosen you. You are like a trophy to him but apparently looks don't always catch the guy. Actually if he has a girlfriend why are you flirting and touching him? That would piss you off if he was your man and him and Mary were exchanging texts flirting and hugging.

No comments:

Post a Comment