Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LOOK HERE PLEASE! I NEED ADVICE FOR A DATE WITH A DAMN GORGOUS GIRL (YES IM A GUY) PLEASE HELP!!!THANKS?

DESPRATE HELP PLEASE! I NEED ADVICE FOR A DATE?


ok so i called this girl i really like on the phone and she told me to come with her and her friends to the mall. now this is my first ';date'; if you will with her and i really want to make an impression. the only problem she likes AE and i hate it (prefer hot topic) so i am going to just go with it and not complain. but are there any tips i should know? like what should i were, what should i say, should i buy her something. (we arnt going out its just a friends thing but hopefully if i make a good impression we will be bf and gf someday) anyway, im really freaking out cuz im excited so i need you guys to help me. thanks


yours truly,


NickLOOK HERE PLEASE! I NEED ADVICE FOR A DATE WITH A DAMN GORGOUS GIRL (YES IM A GUY) PLEASE HELP!!!THANKS?
Like I said earlier, just be yourself. Dress how you normaly would. Dont buy her anything unless its food or a drink, cause anything else will seem pushy. Dont try to go to far to fast. And keep me updated on what happens.
  • jane iredale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment