Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys?

I'm 13, 5'4';,chubby,dark blonde-light brown hair, green eyes, and a fair complexion with naturally rosy cheeks. I know that I'm pretty and can be confident at times, but then I see one of the guys I like (there are many, but i dont want to go farther than making out before i get married) and I just melt and put up walls and start feeling like I could never be good enough for them (I happen to like the preppy popular jocks, lucky me... *rolls eyes*). When I'm around guys I like I just become this shy, meek little lamb. I become the ';yes'; girl instead of who I really am. How can I get over that and get one of them to like me? Oh, but I dont only go for preppy popular guys. There's also a musician who plays guitar, sings, and writes songs in my grade that I like.Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys?
Ok first of all if you start makingout you will go further and further then that... thats for sure! I know because I was the same as you...





Second off all your still young... your growing up and its normal to have feelings about the opposite sex at this age but dont do anything silly... you have a long time to grow up and know what you really want so dont jump into somthing and later when you get older think damn... I regret that.





My theory is you dont need to date untill you are looking at getting married. Are you? If not y date? there is no other reason for dating than to find your marrige mate really...





Have fun and forget about guys... hang out with your friends study hard and just enjoy your teenage years as best you can becuase one day they will be gone and you will never get them back. :)





Make friends with guys and just be friends for now... when your ready for it you will find the best guy for you otherwise you will date alot of guys and get hurt alot and who else knows...





You sound very smart and sweet so keep it that way :)





Good luck!Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys?
just ask one of them out, we don't really like that get to know them thing, epecally not jocks, they don't have much brains, plus most of them only think about sex or sports
Just don't do anything that you'll regret after it already happened.... and HAVE FUN.
I WAS ALWAYS SO SHY AROUND GUYS I LIKED,





IT IS EASIER TO BE THEIR FRIEND, TRY TO GET TO KNOW THEM N JUST BE FRIENDS WITH THEM, I HAVE HAD THE HOTS FOR PLENTY OF GUYS N GOT TO KNOW THEM N HANG OUT WITH THEM N FOUND OUT THEY SO WERE NOT WORTH MY TIME EVEN AS FRIEND.





STAY CONFIDENT, IN YOURSELF.





STICK TO YOUR MORALS





PRAY ABOUT YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND AND YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.
Start low and progress try to befriend some of the non jock guys and work on your skills when talking to them, then when you feel that you are ready talk to the ';jock'; guys. Try to start a conversation and they arent interested dont force it and try again later. if it continuely doesnt work just stop and go after someone else.
try to become his friend first so you dont feel shy around him. then maybe you could start something from there

No comments:

Post a Comment