Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hi (: i'm another 15 year old girl looking for boy advice. may i please have some help with this guy?

okay... so there is this guy who i'm really in to. he is just perfect, i've never seen anything like him before. now he was 'talking' to my best friend... but me and her aren't as great friends anymore but she'd still be mad if she knew i liked him. it's a risk i'm willing to take. he used to like me but i told him i didn't feel a connection. now i just pray he'd want to be with me! is there anything i can do to get him to like me again without coming off as desperate? i really hate texting people first. /: also... should i tell my friend?Hi (: i'm another 15 year old girl looking for boy advice. may i please have some help with this guy?
That's your problem: ';I told him I didn't feel a connection,'; you just basically made him think that you're not interested in him in any way.





And to be honest, if you really want him back, being desperate is probably the best way to make him understand that you made a terrible mistake and you liked him all this time.





Ignore your friend, it doesn't matter between you and her, all that matters is you approach him with confidence and tell him that you were always interested in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment