Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need some advice i had been seeing this guy for years found out he has a live in girl friend we backed it?

off but i think hes seeing others he calls me from time to time i think just to see where iam at. iwant to know if i should tell the girl friend.she been there the whole time.I need some advice i had been seeing this guy for years found out he has a live in girl friend we backed it?
I had something similiar happen 3 weeks ago, but mine was married and yes I told her. You are getting the short end of the stick sweetheart, and for you to keep this secret is enabling this stupid behavior.I need some advice i had been seeing this guy for years found out he has a live in girl friend we backed it?
I would call her. Be very mature about it because you are hurt as well but thought she deserved to know. If you want don't tell her who you are.
Absolutely...tell her! Its the right thing to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment