Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Girls and guys: dont know if hes right for me? advice asap kthanx?

this really cute guy, who lives near me, keeps smiling at me and teasing me whenever we see each other. he even walks me home sometimes, but, judging by the way he acts, ide say he has a thing for me i guess. i like him, but i really wouldnt consider going out with him if we ever did get to that stage because....hes a trouble maker, gets in trouble with the police, drinks, and prob other stuff i dont even know of because i havent really asked him that but i dont want to jump to conclusions. by the way, hes not emo or anything, in fact, he plays football, kinda like a jock/skater guy. im a girl whos nice, honest and doesnt get involved wit crazy $hit like that or anything. do you think its a good idea to date a lowlife? what would you do if this choice ever came by?Girls and guys: dont know if hes right for me? advice asap kthanx?
It is your choice to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment