Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I have a question for the guys...or even the girls if they have some good advice...?

so i feel really lame asking, but i cant figure it out myself. there is this kid at my school, and he is pretty cute and really funny and recently single and i want to know how i can get his attention. we kinda know each other from a class we had together a last semester, but we haven't ever hung out or anything. everytime i see him he is really nice and says hi or gives me a look and gives me the nod or soemthing, and if i see him in the parking lot after school he will throw snowballs at my car or soemthing. i know that he notices me, like notice the fact that i am there, but i want him to NOTICE me, if you know what i mean. or do you think i should just make the first move? idk....thats why im asking lol.





thanks :)I have a question for the guys...or even the girls if they have some good advice...?
He NOTICES you. He is just shy. MAKE THE FIRST MOVE, and the second and the third. Get some courrage. Just go up to him and say





';I am going to xxxxx coffee shop after school, would you like to come, we could share a xxxxxx.';





If this does not work once, he may just be suprized, give him a couple of days to think about it and try it again.





Have a fixed time to meet so you are not left hanging. Take enough money to pay for both of your coffees.





If you are nervous have something worked out that you want to talk to him about.





I suggest you think up a question to ask him, like ';I know you are smart and her is my problem, my parents say.....................................鈥?but I think ........................, what do you think?I have a question for the guys...or even the girls if they have some good advice...?
stop frontin and go talk to him...friendly flirt wth him....make the first move b4 another girl does...
I would go talk to him.. come up with a witty comment or something. He's doing this to get your attention and wants you to go talk to him. It won't hurt anything.. just have confidence in yourself. Guys love confidence! Good luck, but do approach him.

No comments:

Post a Comment