Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Latina girl has me confused, need your advice for an asian guy?

i've been having this crush on this latina girl for the past 6 months and positive she likes me alot based on the signals i got from her....she'd run into me at work it seems like purposely %26amp; smile at me alot and turns to look at me whenever she passes by me.....so for like 6 months i talk to her whenever i get a chance(we work different departments) but never ask her out....





now recently she changed her shift %26amp; i didn't get to see her for like 2 weeks....but i finally saw her at the parking lot one afternoon and she rolls down her car window to say hi to me...i ask her out right there not knowing when i'll see her again..she seemed very happy and just kept looking at me smiling and made remarks like ';oh my gosh'; and i could feel she was very happy. she says ';can i think about it'; and asks for my digits which i give her...i also ask for her number and ask her when's the best time to call her...she says call me anytime except when she's working....so after 3 days i call her but she answers the phone saying she's very busy %26amp; says she'll call me back...





she never calls me back for like the next 2 weeks %26amp; i tried to to call 3-4 times during the 2 weeks but she never answered.....i finally got hold of her 1 day %26amp; she acts really cold %26amp; says ';i don't wanna go out with you';.......i was like y didn't u just tell me that instead of all these ignoring crap but was confused in my mind....


so we don't see each other nor talk on the phone for like 3 weeks and i run into her again at work...she purposely turns around to smile at me playfully for like 7 seconds...i was like is she playing games???? i didn't think she was the type...anyways what gives ladies???





btw- i'm an americanized asian guy %26amp; she's a latina girl immigrant but can carry on a conversation....


also i'm in the process of breaking up with my current gf %26amp; she might know i'm still with my gf if she checked me out through her friends or co-workers.......anyways i'm confused...i've only dated asian girls before but never a latina %26amp; i really have special feelings for her but can't figure her out......i left her 1 last msg on her voicemail after she smiled at me at work but she hasn't called or anything for like a week now.....should i pursue her or forget her??? i can't seem to forget thinking about her.......help me out latina ladies............btw, it wasn't her that prompted the current break-up with my gf, just other issues...Latina girl has me confused, need your advice for an asian guy?
Don't go for girls who like to play games. You will get yourself hurt if you are a nice guy. Chasing them is what they want. You have to be an asshole and make her want you instead. I wouldn't be surprised if she does this with other guys at your work (such as smiling and flirting with them). Besides, I strongly advise that in general, you should not date people who work with you.Latina girl has me confused, need your advice for an asian guy?
Son keep on chasing tat Latina girl. Sooner or latter she's gonna fall in love with ya.
She's a tease and you already got a girl. This whole situation is messed up and set up to fail from the get go.
Well if she found out you still had a girlfriend and you asked her out, of course she would be pissed off!
I told you in your other question already. Look, she probably does this with tons of guys at work. She loves being flirty and having guys ask her out. It makes her feel good about life. I'll even break down what happened when you asked her out. She was all smiles and happy because she was simply flattered. Unless you are creepy, all girls like being asked out, even if they aren't willing to go. What kind of answer is ';can i think about it';? Believe me I've heard lame excuses too but they mean they don't like you, bottom line.





You really have to be careful with hispanic girls. They love to play games. They treat me like I'm not human with feelings but instead, a toy or project. They like jerks who treat them bad. Latinas like assholes. Do not pursue her.








Even if she thinks you are cool, even if you are a good looking asian guy... she won't go on a date with you. 93% of latinas do not see asians as potential to date.
she was playing you and you chased too hard. i've made the same mistake as you. i'm also an asian guy and the girl i was talking to was mixed mexican/peruvian but she's americanized as well and looked pretty much white. anyway she ended up giving me a buncha excuses like she was sick or whatnot so i just said forget it and never talked to her again. i suggest you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment