Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Girls and guys please help! relationship advice needed! answer for answer!?

I know its pretty lame that I am coming on here for relationship advice, or maybe it is to some of you.


Here is my story. I have been with a guy for 6 months now. I love him very much. In the past, relatively about a month or two ago, he let me send a text to a friend for him from his cell phone. When his friend replied, he had me go to his inbox and tell him what it said. In his phone, when you go to his inbox, it shows the first few words of every txt. well when i looked i saw several dirty text messages from another girl talking about him ';jacking off while thinking of her'; and ';her not being able to wait to meet up and have ';hott madd sex with him';'; When i confronted him, he was very calm in telling me that he didnt reply to her with anything sexual. His phone is set to where his outbox isnt saved. He didnt get defensive or anything. So i told him to prove himself and txt or call her right then and have her send him the texts they were exchanging. he chose to text her and then he deleted her number. I assumed she would reply, considering she didnt know what he was trying to do. He told me this girl was a good friend, but to this day swears she never replied. hmmmmm.......


Also in his phone this girl was listed under the letter ';B';. no name..he told me her name was brittany and he just called her b so thats y he put her in there as b. i also saw that he had called this girl and she called him while i was at work and a few nights after he got off the phone with ME ';because he was tired';.......


anyways so there were some other situtations involving myspace and such where he was flirting with girls. These ended our relationship a few times but we ended up getting back together.


Ever since these incidents I have not been able to trust him.


So here we are at our 6 mnth mark and i ended it, telling him I could not trust him so we were thru.


On top of this, he doesnt work, hes 21 yrs old and all he does is lay around my house while i work. i pay, i drive....


I also mentioned this in the breakup.


I thot we were thru..... but now he has been calling me and like a dummy I answer. He wants to take me out and talk about things and when he gets back from his trip to FL.....


idk what i should do. the main issue here is i love him and its hard for me to move on......


i wanna think with my head, not my heart but i just cant help it.


we are currently not together but we still talk everyday.


idk what to do..


i really need some advice from someone who understands..


thanks!Girls and guys please help! relationship advice needed! answer for answer!?
.Firstly stop all contact with this guy.No wonder he has dirty text messages as he has nothing better to do with his time. He lays about the house while you slave to make ends meet.Now he's on vacation (Florida) as he needs the rest. He's a freeloader,sponger,parasite who takes,takes takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment