Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Anyone got advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys? (if ur just gonna say im too young then dont answer)?

dark blonde-light brown hair, green eyes, and a fair complexion with naturally rosy cheeks. I know that I'm pretty and can be confident at times, but then I see one of the guys I like (there are many, but i dont want to go farther than making out before i get married) and I just melt and put up walls and start feeling like I could never be good enough for them (I happen to like the preppy popular jocks, lucky me... *rolls eyes*), but I also go for the musicians. When I'm around guys I simply melt and become a shell of what I am when I'm around anyone except guys I like. The guys I like are just so far out of my league. I'm shy but like I said I definately have my confident days. Thanx!Anyone got advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys? (if ur just gonna say im too young then dont answer)?
I'd just hang around and be friends with them and have them be friends with you. You will become confident in the company of guys while still hanging out with your friends. That way, when you find that special guy, you will be able to speak to him without as many butterflies. Remember, they are probably just as nervous around you at that age.





Have fun and enjoy your youth.Anyone got advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys? (if ur just gonna say im too young then dont answer)?
Your problem is you think to much. Simple as that.
I'm sixteen this worked great for me in jr. high I'm sure you kick a$$ at something and you feel on top of the world when you do your best like i do karate for example there are some ok looking guys in my class and it's easy to be shy think of it like this he's an opponent when i do it's all good they take me seriously and i can still be me and charming so see it like he'syour opponent or something make sure what ever it is you feel dominant and in charge just don't come on too strong. Feel dominant and confidence is your best friend
Its so cute that you are thinking about guys at your age, my sister around your age and is just getting into guys too. I congratulate you on your desicion on wating till you are married to you know what. Allright, well what you need to do is get a boyfriend. Go out with him for a long while, maybe 2 to 4 months, when you are done just flirt with your guy friends, and start learning how guys work, trust me, its not that easy, but you will have fun. k bye. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment