Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys? (dont bother answering if you are gonna say im too young at all!!?

I'm 13, 5'4';, chubby, green eyes, dark blonde-light brown hair.I'm a very shy girl and not very confident. I can be a fun person to be around,but usually at school see the shy sad part of me. Some things happened so the guys have seen me cry. Could that have scared them? There is a musician that I really like and I don't know why I'm so attracted to him, but I am. I also like jocks. Every guy I like is so far out of my league that is isn't even funny. How can I maybe increase my confidence and maybe (and thats a huge maybe) get a guy to like me? Thanx in advance.Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys? (dont bother answering if you are gonna say im too young at all!!?
Im 13 too and I like this Girl Named Andrea Ferris and once I talked to her she started to be my freind. Tommorw I'm going to ask her out.Its that simple say hi to him one day, then the next day try to get into a conversation with him.Either in the school library or during lunch or whatever. Good luck Girl I'm pullin 4 YOU!!!Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys? (dont bother answering if you are gonna say im too young at all!!?
you can't make a guy like you. they have to like you on their own and right now, they are probably liking the extra skinny popular snobby girls
First, you gotta love yourself. This is an important time for you where you start to notice your feelings about when it comes to the opposite sex. Have you tried hair styles different from the one you have and maybe possibly a small amount of make-up. It is okay to be shy, but do not put your emotions out there like you stated in your question. People do like a little mystery. Other than that, you have time because first, you must accept who you are before anyone else can.
Well i think if u just went out and spent some money on buying yourself some cute clothes, new shoes, and just perk up a little the guys heads will be turning. i had ur same prob when i was 13... (2yrs ago) trust me its a big confidence boost... it'll make guys notice u in a good way!! good luck!!
even though u are shy, but when u meet someone you like, and he likes you too..things will fall naturally, u will basically be able to talk anyhting...so just relax...being young means having lots for time
Hey I am a little older then you and let me just say...


be confident, and make sure u can be outgoing, GUYS LIKE TO HAVE OUTGOING GIRLS! just talk to a guy and make contact with him and if he just wants gross thing s with you, dont bother. just explore....high school is yet to come for you.
you need to look in the mirror in get concieted cuz if you ount like urself no one will like you , and if a dude is not checkin for you move on ... ya digg thirteen is not to yung for this discussion teens is growin up fast nowasays im thirteen two








p.s we all cry sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment