Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hey for Girls plz help guys u can look to bubt plz only give advice not a smart remark?

ok there is this girl i like and a freind told her i like her (agianst my will) and i txt her alot and she txt me alot and we used to talk when we saw eachother but know she doesnt talk 2 me in RL but she txt me alot and thats fine and all but i also liked talking to her face to face why i she doing this and what should i do i want to ask her out but im worried that she will say no and then that will be the end of our freindship and if i cant have her as a gf i still want her as a freind. And the reason i am afraid to ask her out is because she told me that she liked my best freind and im kinda shy. Also when our freind told her that i liked her another freind said she seemed shocked and ackward because she just told me that she likes my best freind. And im just wandering is there anything i should do that i can have her talk to me agian and do u think there will ever be a chance that i will go out with her o and she also acts like nothing ever happened so im really really confusedHey for Girls plz help guys u can look to bubt plz only give advice not a smart remark?
Well, the fact that she told you she likes your best friend might matter and it might not. I had a thing for my current boyfriend's best friend and i told him about it a few days before we started dating. I realize now that he's definately a better guy for me than his best friend. But anyway, it really sounds to me like she either doesn't like you in that way or maybe she's scared to like you. I don't know her so i don't know what kind of girl she is so i don't really know what her actions mean. Really, if you really do like her. just ask her. Tell her that you feel for her as more than a friend and you would just like to know if she could maybe care for you in that way too. If she says no then try to act as normal as possible. don't make it awkward or different and try to respect her decision and love her as a friend. believe me, i know how scary it is to put urself out there like that, completely at her mercy but if i can do it then so can you. i have faith in you! lol. good luck and best wishes.Hey for Girls plz help guys u can look to bubt plz only give advice not a smart remark?
If she told you she likes your BF then that is it. There might be a chance later on down the road but she is not talking to you face to face b/c she feels akward now. Just act cool and keep texting but chances are you will find someone else to like before she starts liking you.
usualy people can not mix txt email or IM with real life, so maybe she nows u like her and dont care or doesnt really think u like her so ask her in a txt ( to get honesty) how she feels toward u and if she mentions ';i dont see us as a relationship'; or anything along those lines then she dont like u if she doesnt say anythiin like that then u got a 50/50 chance, and think twice on your reply txt. dont be shy. this is the GAME

No comments:

Post a Comment