Tuesday, July 27, 2010

FOR GUYS ONLY and girls if you want to give good advice:)?

i'm 14 years old and a cheerleader and i'm 5'2'; blonde and i weigh 88 pounds... am i too small and/or would you be attracted to me





no guys ever like me!!!!!!!!!!!! whats wrong??????





DETAILS PLEASE***************FOR GUYS ONLY and girls if you want to give good advice:)?
Maybe you come too strong, and focus on one certain group of people, when I tried to be too overzealous and too hyperactive to be attracted to. I would probably be attracted to you, but I focus more on personality not looks.FOR GUYS ONLY and girls if you want to give good advice:)?
you're weight is fine, because you're really short.


I'm a cheerleader too, but I'm 5'7 lol.
yea sry. nothing wrong with the height but its def. a turn off if you are toooo skinny. (88 is way too small) i would say for a 5'2'; girl you should weigh about 100. in my opinion 105 is perfect. just eat a cheeseburger or two and you should be alright.
No your not I'm 5' 9'; and I maybe attracted to you (or not I have no idea what you really look like). Maybe guys just don't want to tell you. If you are really pretty then guys are too scared to ask you out because they might get embarassed some how. So ask the guys out.
88 pounds is really light


i dont know what you look like but it might be too small


theres nothing wrong with the height


and it doesnt have to just be about the looks!


talk to some guys! im sure theyll like you!


i hope this helps!
you sound cool like someone i deff deate hits me up if u wanna talk richhrdlicka13@verizon.net and im not some old dude
i was the same way, ive always been so tiny.


im now a junior, still tiny but (not to be conceided)


guys think im cute and have a cute body. lol idk i was always so upset with how small i was, now im kinda happy!
wow. i though i was like the only one out there like that, guess not, well except i have brown hair and i run not cheer but anyways


everyone thinks i have an eating disorder, which i DONT at all trust me i eat wayyyyyy to much its crazyy, and it barely healthy food so idk why im not like 8587553758 pounds








%26amp; thats what i always think too, oh guys wont like me because im too small. :
|You sound attractive, because I flurt wit alot of cheerleaders, most of them are hot and have the same problem as you, even I have this problem....





Sometimes when you are very attractive, you intimidate others. They think you are way out of their league and they are too scared to ask you out.





When one guy finally gets the balls to do it, more guys will probably catch on. ;)





GoOd LuCk!





~Brandonbest5~ Disturber of the peace
just because your blonde, short, good weight, and a cheerleader doesnt mean your pretty. also you may have a terrible personality.
  • jane iredale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment