Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Any advice for a shy guy trying to win over the girl of his dreams?

I'm starting to loose confidence in myself... I really have a huge crush on this girl that works at a bank I go to. She has been there about a year, and I have been through her line many times at the bank, so we are not strangers to each other. A quick recap of what happened so far: I sent this girl a nice flower arrangement a few weeks back, and then a couple of weeks after that I saw her, and she thanked me for the flowers and I slipped her my phone number.





She hasn't called yet, and I saw her this week and talked to her a bit. I didn't say that much, because I got very nervous, and plus I felt bad hitting on her at work. I still find myself very nervous and I can't conjure up the courage to talk to her to ask her out. When I say nervous, I mean I usually stare at the floor and get all flustered, and blush-- that kind of nervous.





I am afraid that it is ';over'; since she hasn't asked me to do anything, or called me so I should just give up. Should I? I can't tell if she is interested or, because of her job, just being nice?Any advice for a shy guy trying to win over the girl of his dreams?
I doubt if she wants to flirt with people at her job. But try not to be so subtle. Instead of being so shy and modest, attempt to be brave and smooth. Put some swagger in it! Just don't freak out.


Anyways, next time you talk to her like that (and I hope that it's not at her job) ask her if she is in a relationship. That right there could be a problem, if she has a boyfriend. If not, then it wont hurt either of you to ask her to take her for some coffee during her lunch break.


Dont wigg out on her either; you never know what she might be thinking.Any advice for a shy guy trying to win over the girl of his dreams?
uh dude u should not expect her to do anything maybe she is wondering if u are goin to make the first BIG move usually girls dont like to make the first move ;)
You sent her flowers BEFORE you took her out on a date.





Yeah, she thinks you're a weird creepy guy.
Act natural its not like its the end of the world tell her how you feel(?)


or ask her out :))
You can't leave it up to her. You need the ball in your court. Maybe she doesn't want to give you a call. That doesn't mean she doesn't want to accept a date with you.





You are self proclaimed shy, and that's hard, because most girls are attracted to confidence and power. You need to project this energy. You need to be in charge of your interactions.





If it was me, I'd try a real nice move, like go up to her to withdraw some money, and when she gives it to you, tell he it's the money you were going to use when you two went out. Then ask her out. It might be cheesy, but it's impressive nonetheless.





If she's not going to give you a chance at all, then she's not the kind of girl you want to be with in the first place.
i say ask her on a date


just be casual about it like catch her when shes leaving work and just tap her on the shoulder and be all like





excuse mam i couldnt help but have to ask if maybe youd like to go to dinner with me one night?





and then hopefull shell say yes then ull hav ur dream girl!!





never give up, cuz if u give up ull spend the rest of ur life wondering what couldve been and ull be sad :(





but take the advise





GOOD LUCK
girls don't like making the first move, especially if it means calling you, i know i don't anyway. which is why you havent heard anything. girls always wait for the guy to make a move, so why don't you just ask her out? then she will know your definately interested and arent gonna wait for her to do the chasing. :)


p.s the flower thing was cute. xD
You're gonna have to summon up some courage. Maybe you can ask her for HER phone number, on the back of your receipt or deposit slip! You gotta get out there and try, or you'll never know. Keep in mind, she may also be feeling shy - and there may be bank security cameras watching everything, making her uncomfortable. And, if she has a boyfriend, or turns you down, are you prepared to deal, or change banks?


Good luck - you sound like a nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment