Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys? (dont bother answering if you are gonna say im too young at all!!?

I'm 13, 5'4';, chubby, green eyes, dark blonde-light brown hair.I'm a very shy girl and not very confident. I can be a fun person to be around,but usually at school see the shy sad part of me. Some things happened so the guys have seen me cry. Could that have scared them? There is a musician that I really like and I don't know why I'm so attracted to him, but I am. I also like jocks. Every guy I like is so far out of my league that is isn't even funny. How can I maybe increase my confidence and maybe (and thats a huge maybe) get a guy to like me? Thanx in advance.Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys? (dont bother answering if you are gonna say im too young at all!!?
Well time will help in all those areas. Just dont let them trick you into sleepin around. One day u will regret it.Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys? (dont bother answering if you are gonna say im too young at all!!?
Hunni, jsut take your time. Feel good about yourself no matter what anyone else ever says to you. The right boy will come to you when the time is right. Big Hugs Hunni...
yes, here is your advice, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM BOYS, they are mean and rude and will do all sorts of bad things about you
Get involved in other things that your good at sports, debate team, or anything that you find some interest in it will help build your confidence. You liking yourself more will get guys to see your confidence and beauty. good luck
be urself , some1 wil come along , it just a matter of time, but honestly, u sound very mature, but guys Ur age are not , therefore dont put ur hopes up too much at ths point of time ... but nevertheless good things come to those who wait..:)
Any boy that is afraid of you because you are a sensitive spirit and cry is not worth your time, forget about them immediately. There is no such thing as being attracted to someone way out of your league. As for your musician, speak to him. This is no garuntee that he will return your freindship or attraction, but, practice will increase your confidence and build up your intuition so you can weed out the bad from the good in the many days and dates you will have. There is no magic technique to get a guy to like you, some will some won't, that is just life. Stay true too your self and don't let any guy push you into anything that you are not ready for


Take care dear and remember to believe in yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment