Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Like this guy but he always askes for advice on this other girl How do i get him to stop asking my advice???

tell him that it bothers you


or you feelings about him


or bothI Like this guy but he always askes for advice on this other girl How do i get him to stop asking my advice???
Be brave to tell him,';What do you see in her


You don鈥檛 see in me? Boy you鈥檙e so hard to believe Why do you show her love But there鈥檚 none for me Boy you don鈥檛 make sense to me Cause I don鈥檛 have much to offer But my heart and soul and I guess that鈥檚 not enough For you to notice me


I鈥檓 just your girl And I guess that鈥檚 all I鈥檒l ever be to you '; (from the lyrics of secret love -jojo)


To youI Like this guy but he always askes for advice on this other girl How do i get him to stop asking my advice???
Simply tell him to stop asking you. The fact is he's interested in the other girl. Either let it go, or tell him what's going on in your mind about him... Dr Checko... (Nickname)





From the desk of Dr Checko's Yahoo 360 Board


Click on =--%26gt; http://360.yahoo.com/checkocheckochecko
Understand that sometimes guys do this deliberatley if they know you like them to make you feel bad.





He sounds like a real jerk. Stop liking him.





He likes doing this because it boosts his ego. It makes him feel desirable. He can see that you don't like it when he does this because you like him.


Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.





When he does this again, DO NOT LOOK at him. Look away and say, ';I don't know. I'm busy right now. I'll talk to you some other time, OK?'; And look at him like you hope you are not making him feel bad, like you feel sorry for him. Practice in the mirror. Look at him like you pity him.


He will stop, believe me, if he thinks you feel sorry for him that you don't want to talk to him but don't want to hurt his feelings.





It give YOU the power, instead of him.
ask him if he has feelings for you then ask him out
You need to be very straight forward. To be direct is to be precise. You need to cease the day. If he does not know that you feel this way, he may just keep asking you about another girl. You need to tell him. If I may say, he feels very comfortable around you. This is a plus for you. He likes you. He just does not realize it because he does not know that you are interested in him. If you tell him, he may come to realize that you are what he has been looking for. ';The closer you are to danger, the farther you are from harm'; If you tell him, I am sure that he will agree. Also, though, you may whant to get some information from his friends to see if he is somewhat interested. A guys friends are the ticket to success. Anyhow, good luck.
Tell him you're a little jealous and and try to catch a reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment