Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice needed-How to get a southern, country girl for a guy from cities?

I am 22 and moved to this small rural town in the south. There are some really nice looking girls around but they are country as far as their culture and style. I was wondering how to become less city-not changing myself instead fitting in more. I have tried to go out with a couple in the last month or so and they kind of see me as a novelty or like this is some reality show. I was an army brat living in the LA, Chicago, and San Diego areas among other places. How can I become more attractive to these girls? I still want to be myself so no jokes about going out getting cowboy boots and hat and all of that. I just want to take the urban slickness off of me that it seems like I have. Thanks for any help and advice.Advice needed-How to get a southern, country girl for a guy from cities?
ok its gonna be hard because country girls usually don't like city boys. We think city boys are pretty boy wimps with big egos. dont go dressing like someone you ain't girls will see right through that, but dont dress super fancy. wear a t-shirt, blue jeans, sneakers, and a ball cap when you're just out about the town. Show you're not afraid to get dirty. tattoos and scars show you have an edgier side, so if you have a good stories about them tell all. Do you hunt? i know plenty of city boys who like to hunt. if you do wear a mossy oak or max-4 hat. Shoot wear a budweiser hat if you dont hunt.





When you make friends with some country boys do what they do. go hunting, fishing, target shooting, cow tippin, horse riding, baling hay, muddin, all that good stuff. Even if it sounds stupid show that you can keep up with them. if you have a pickup truck drive it wherever you go. A good lookin pick-up truck will catch any girls eye. have you ever been to PBR or a rodeo? start getting interested and goin to those. if girls start seeing you at there they'll have a more of a open mind about who you are.





just make sure you be yourself. I hope this helps a little bit. if i think of anything else i put more up. good luck!Advice needed-How to get a southern, country girl for a guy from cities?
Don't act like a city boy. You need to be more salt of the earth. Country girls are no B.S. and no games types of women. You have to have common sense and be down to Earth.
1-800-RED-NECK They can answer all your question's.
  • jane iredale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment