Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys?

I'm 13, 5'4';,chubby,dark blonde-light brown hair, green eyes, and a fair complexion with naturally rosy cheeks. I know that I'm pretty and can be confident at times, but then I see one of the guys I like (there are many, but i dont want to go farther than making out before i get married) and I just melt and put up walls and start feeling like I could never be good enough for them (I happen to like the preppy popular jocks, lucky me... *rolls eyes*). When I'm around guys I like I just become this shy, meek little lamb. I become the ';yes'; girl instead of who I really am. How can I get over that and get one of them to like me? Oh, but I dont only go for preppy popular guys. There's also a musician who plays guitar, sings, and writes songs in my grade that I like.Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys?
Advice: Don't change yourself for a guy. Don't leave your friends for a guy. Don't feel like you're trapped in a relationship. Only date someone you really feel you have potential with.





As for your shyness, that's pretty normal. There's not really a way to fix it, but you can try to tell yourself that you need to be yourself instead of trying to be someone who they'll like, even if you're not. That just leads to heartbreak. Personal experience. Whoever likes you, likes you. If none of those guys do, then keep looking. There's someone out there for you. As for asking guys out, that you have to do on your own, and I know how difficult that can be when you're shy, believe me. If you want, you can ask over the internet, or ask through a friend, but that loses a personal touch. It's up to you. Luck to you in all your relationships.Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys?
You know, the reason is because you are young and also shy. When you are a little older you will become non-shy and will be able to start talking to all guys. I would say to wait till college and start dating, don't let dating interfere with school. Believe me, boyfriends and breaking up, drama will put a BIG effect on you, I have seen this through a lot on my friends who are guys and girls.
flush out your head gear honey your way to young
Just take it slow. You sound like your head is on very straight.
I would say just work up the courage and ask him/them out. Trust me im 15 and shy. i try to ask guys, it wont always work,but just give it a try. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment