Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need advice for my friend really bad! Can you help?? [guys and girls answers]?

My friend (who is a guy) likes this girl. He's really shy, and chickens out when he tries to talk to her. I have given him all the advice I can think of (since I'm the only one he comes to for girl advice), and I've been trying to help get conversations going between him and the girl he likes. I really care about him and want to be able to help.


Any advice is welcome, especially from guys. Thanks!I need advice for my friend really bad! Can you help?? [guys and girls answers]?
Tell him that he will not be a new person if he gets turned down.





He will still be him. In the same place...same situation. (E.G. Right where he started before he asks her out).





All you can do is keep trying and work towards confidence....which it sounds like he needs a dose of.I need advice for my friend really bad! Can you help?? [guys and girls answers]?
ur friend you break out of his shyness. tell him to ask to take her out smewhere. or go for a walk or smething. if he really likes her that much then he should open up. he will regret not trying.
I am kinda shy like your guy friend. What I find helps conversations is if you can find some common ground. See what both of them are into and then the conversation plane should fly itself.
Lock them in a room together. Alone.
i would see if you can get them to talk maybe online or texting first it will help break the ice a little better

No comments:

Post a Comment