Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ladies, your advice please: A typical situation for a guy to approach a girl?

Hi there





Now firstly i don't really mind how many people find it sad me writing about approaching girls.





I make no excuses, i am a shy quiet guy but one who has great confidence when you get to know me, as seen by my charismatic attitude when i feel comfortable around someone.





Anyone who says this is just sad is in no way an opinion i want ot need to here. I am here asking this question because i do find it hard at times to make that initial approach towards a girl and i am here asking for your opinions ladies.





The situation i would like to ask about is one that took place today.





I went for a drink after work (on my own) as the pub is over the road from me and none of my mates work nearby) and whilst there a set of three girls came in and sat on the table in front of me. The one i fancied the most was sat facing me on the table in front and regularly looked over at me and i looked back at her. I was attracted to her but because i am shy as a guy, i frustrate myself.Ladies, your advice please: A typical situation for a guy to approach a girl?
dont be intimidated. be YOURSELF. apparently, she was interested in you as well. be confident. imagine yourself talking to a regular friend. good luck. if you need more help or advice, feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment